Friday, November 16, 2012

Making your own website easily

Want to build your own website easily?

How many of us had not dreamt of having a website though we are not computer expert? And how many of us do not want to have our website for free or at affordable prices?
You will all agree with me that most of us, whether well versed in computing and programming or dummies, would like to have a website and that too for free or at affordable prices. I have been one of them. However, to be able to have my first website for free, I had to search the internet days and nights looking for how to have it. I have been trying sample websites at different hosts in order to know how to make my website using the tools they provide. I have been downloading free website making software and try using them.
Ultimately, I have been able to find a few sites where we can easily create our own website and I chose www.weebly.com as website builder and host.
Later, while surfing to find ways on how to improve my websites, I came across a website that lists the best website builders which are also easy for use. If only I had came across that site before I made my own site, my life would have been easier. I would have had to spend so much time looking for site builders and trying so many tools and even trying to understand how the tools work for some.
Anyway, let me share the website with you:
The site was created by Robert Brandl. So he is the creator and owner of the site. Most important, you can ask for more information, suggestions, clarifications etc by chatting with him. I did have few minutes chat with Robert yesterday (15 Nov 2012) and am happy he gave me a lot of good suggestions. All you need is to look at the bottom right corner of your screen when you are on the site. If he is online you chat, if offline you may leave a message.
On the page http://www.websitetooltester.com/en/website-builder-reviews/, Robert has a list of most well-established and easy to use site builders. There is no need to be programming expert to use these sites. They generally have drag and drop menus which are very easy to use. I have personally tried weebly and yola. Have also looked at few others and, believe me, they are really easy to use.
Robert has also listed the prices to upgrade to paid versions in order to have more features.
My suggestion: Do visit the site http://www.websitetooltester.com/. It’s free and really really really helpful.
Note: I am in no way affiliated or related to http://www.websitetooltester.com . I have written this review only out of satisfaction received from visiting it and as such would like my readers to benefit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment